The Combics® complete scale series offers you a combination of platforms and displays (indicators) and is delivered completely assembled for immediate use.
Various combination options guarantee a maximum of individuality. Our Combics configurator helps you select and order the products to suit your needs.
Combics® industrial scales offer excellent safety—up to IP 69K, they are ATEX certified for zones 2 and 22, and there are various accessories to choose from such as printers, roller conveyors, stands, pit frames and ramps, all available in a variety of materials.
- Painted and stainless steel models available
- Very rugged construction with high-protection against corrosion and high IP protection (stainless steel models up to V4A | 1.4571, electro polished and IP68 | IP69K)
- Optimally designed for the area of application, you can choose from 10 capacities ranging from 3kg to 3t and 13 platform dimensions
- Exact to 30,000d in cases where no legal verification is required
- Exact to 6,000e or 3 x 3,000e (other ranges and divisions are possible) in cases where legal verification is required
Precision weighing platforms
- Area of application from 16kg to 300kg, available in various platform dimensions
- Exact to 340,000d in cases where legal verification is not required
- Accuracy class II to 34,000e in cases where legal verification is required
- With internal weight adjustment function
- 9 application programs for added flexibility
- Plain language displays, bar graph and visual indicators make it user-friendly
- Standard data interfaces for easy integration, e.g. RS232, Profibus DP, Ethernet TCP/IP
- For use in verifiable cases to 10,000e, integrated alibi memory is optional