Wherever you need it, whether for incoming goods, outgoing goods or in production:
The completely electronic Höfelmeyer drive-through scale is designed with an extremely low profile
and is thus ideal for immediate surface-mounted use,
without pit and anchors.
This practical scale is designed according to guidelines for sanitary environments. Some options
which illustrate the suitability for hygienic use are: folding mechanism, undertray, connectable
ramps (without floor anchors).
The advantages of the Höfelmeyer Drive-Through Scale are:
- Hinged opening mechanism for simple and fast cleaning
- Low maintenance costs and long life span thanks to the durable construction
- Can be connected to various kinds of displays (indicators)
- Optional material certificates and surface roughness certificates for process validation can be provided
- Fulfills NIOSH requirements for one-person operation (<20kg)
- A crank mechanism allows for easy repositioning of wheels and shaft or stand
- A second ramp enables roll-on/roll off from both sides or drive-over
Operating temperature -10 … +40 °C