Robust industrial scales. Suitable for day-to-day work in wet environments
The Höfelmeyer industrial scales feel at home when the going gets wet or aggressive. The simple and sturdy design of the Höfelmeyer industrial scales pays off particularly in applications in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The scales are used both for goods inward and dispatch, as well as in production.
As the compact scales HIK the industrial scales are pre-configured and can be used immediately. You can choose from the weighing terminals HTF200 and HTF300 on a stand.
As a pure weighing bridge HIW, the industrial weighing bridge is a fixed component in our modular system and can be combined with all weighing terminals.
The advantages of the Höfelmeyer industrial scales are:
- Complete structure made of stainless steel
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Stainless steel measuring cell is protected against dust and water
IP 68 or IP69K (high-pressure cleaning)
- Can be connected to all standard weighing terminals
- Available in ex-protected version
- Can be delivered as directly calibrated scales on request (Class III)
- Overload protection devices
- Hood of the weighing bridge can be removed
It goes without saying that the industrial scales are also available in special sizes or can be equipped with additional attachments such as clip-on hoop, bag holder, roller conveyors etc. before delivery from the factory.