The Höfelmeyer drive-through scale has an extremely low-profile design and is thus ideally suitable for setting up on the floor – without pit and anchors. Its wide range of options and combinations meet maximum cleaning requirements and make easy loading and unloading possible.
The bridge has been designed according to hygienic guidelines. This is shown, among other things, by the options: folding mechanism, undertray or the drive-on ramp without floor attachment.
- Quick and easy cleaning thanks to folding mechanism
- Low maintenance costs and long service life thanks to robust design
- Connection to different display units possibleh
- Material certificates and surface roughness certificates can be provided optionally for process validation
- Meets NIOSH requirements for one-person operation (<20 kg)
- Can be moved easily thanks to crank mechanism, wheels and drawbar or stand
- Second ramp allows it to be driven on from both sides or driven through
- Available in explosion protection version
- Available for legal-for-trade applications