The static overhead track scale, also known as a tubular track scale, is a permanent fixture in every slaughterhouse and cutting plant. The precise determination of weight in every process step guarantees their incoming and outgoing goods, product classification and recording of operating data. We place the highest value on high-quality construction for all types of design, regardless of whether the scale is made of stainless steel or mild steel. Thanks to its unique and space-saving design and flexibility, the tubular track scale can be adapted ideally to the local requirements.
The weight can be recorded statically in start/stop operation and is used for weighing both for legal-for-trade applications and for internal purposes. Connection to higher-level IT systems and visualisation of the process data at the scale are possible.
Their added value at a glance:
- High corrosion protection
- Variable length of weighing tracks
- Avaliable for legal-for-trade use
- Flexible thanks to different interface variants
- Can be supplied with standard software or customer-specific software
- Optional version of weighing tracks and transitions to the tube system