A customer in the plastics industry wanted to replace a current filling solution with lattice boxes on a floor scale. The problem was that the rubber melted into a large lump in the lowest area of the lattice box.
- Filling level (550 dm³) is checked and controlled by a sensor.
- Low-rotation (approx. 4 RPM) in the storage container prevents the granules from sticking together.
- Filling quantities are directly assigned to a product in the HFT operating terminal.
- Total progress and the quantities still to be produced can be displayed.
- Optionally, the process data can be transferred to a higher-level ERP system.
- The operator is guided by a display dialogue on the HTF terminal and is additionally informed about the progress by optical signals.
- A pneumatic clamping mechanism holds the bag to be filled.
- The safe arrangement of the trigger protects the operator from damage when hanging up the bag.
- The successful end of the filling process is signalled by a green light.
- The operator can release the clamp and remove the bag using a foot switch.
- The filling process is restarted by inserting a new bag.