The Basic variant of our X-ray scanners is the entry-level unit for extended contaminant detection. Functions and areas of application have been reduced to essentials in order to offer an interesting framework in economic terms too.
The low-energy X-ray source is the optimum X-ray inspection system for flat products with a low density and allows the best possible results to be achieved. Both metallic contaminants as well as glass, stones or bones of any kind can be inspected in the best possible way in products which are difficult to inspect. The basic functionality can be flexibly extended by various options including discharge units, monitoring sensors or signal generators.
The X-ray scanner is operated via a 10" TFT touch screen. The software is designed to achieve results with as few settings as possible. This makes it easy for the operator to get started and supports you in increasing your productivity and maintaining quality control. Our X-ray scanner also supports you in every respect when it comes to the requirements of IFS, BRC or the implementation of an HACCP concept.
The protection class of IP54 allows for use in dry areas as well as in hygiene-relevant wet areas.
Their added value at a glance:
- Inspection for different contaminants such as metal, glass, stones etc.
- Inspection of product features such as completeness, weight, breakage, position
- Inspection of products, even in metallic packaging
- Transfer of data to the Höfelmeyer HFPK software
- Simultaneous inspection of up to 4 products running in parallel
- Lifetime warranty of the X-ray source in the maintenance contract
- Login to go: simple login via RFID or USB stick